Friday, January 4, 2008

Blogger, I'm back!

A little over four years ago, when I was just a junior in high school, I created a blogspot account. I mostly wrote about dumb things that I thought were such a big deal then. I shared some of my "deep" insights. I wrote about things that didn't mean anything at all, just because I felt like writing.

Then I went to college and got too cool for blogspot. I had a myspace AND a xanga. And then facebook came along. I was set. My online life was complete.

Now that I'm obviously much older and far more mature (ha), I have simplified my life yet again to blogspot. It really was my first love in matters of blogging, anyway.

So, I have no idea if anyone will actually ever read this. That's ok. I'm going to write just for writing's sake. I love to do it, and I'm going to start again.

Until next time, blogging world...

2 comments:

Matt Harmless said...

If nobody else reads this. I will make sure I check it out from time to time.

Blogger is glad to have you back.

The Mrs. said...

welcome home :)